Veicoli commerciali

The company was founded at the end of 1950 in Umbertide by Mr. Giuseppe Ceccarelli, originally operating in the car rental field with and without drivers.

At the end of 1960 the first Mercedes Benz 190 "dovetail" drove into our car park while at the beginning of 1970 we added the first of the goods transportation vehicles that are now an integral part of our services.

With the expansion of the Company, the geographical area of operations have also increased considerably to reach the entire European territory.

Professionalism, punctuality, safety and comfort form our principles, offering our services ever more closely to customer needs, including businessmen, politicians, show business personalities as well as our regular and faithful local customers.